About North London Hospice
About This Shop
North London Hospice cares for over 3,500 people with life-limiting illnesses every year and provides support for their families, friends, and carers.
We welcome people from all faiths and communities within the boroughs of Barnet, Enfield, and Haringey and have been supporting our community since 1984. We are committed to empowering our patients through our vision which is to provide the best of life, at the end of life, for everyone.
North London Hospice is a registered charity, and our services are provided free of charge. It cost £14m to fund our care. With 40% of our funding coming from the NHS, we rely on the generosity of our community to fund our work through donations and fundraising.
- North London Hospice is the leading charity providing the best of life, at the end of life, for everyone in Barnet, Enfield, and Haringey
- North London Hospice has dynamic models of care, including out-of-hours services, which means that 89% of our patients died in their preferred place of care (2021-22)
- North London Hospice provides a range of physical, emotional, and spiritual care for more than 3,500 people each year
- It costs more than £14 million to run our services, with more than two-thirds raised through our charity shops as well as our fundraising team
- We are a non-denominational organisation and embrace the diversity of our local community.