About St Wilfrids Hospice – Chichester
About This Shop
St Wilfrid’s Hospice is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with cancer and other terminal illnesses. We are based in Chichester but cover from Emsworth to Arundel and Midhurst to Selsey.
The Hospice has been in Chichester since 1987. We are now a 14 bed (with en-suites) in-patient unit with day care facilities, an education unit, a hospice at home service, and specialist nurses based in the community.
The St Wilfrid’s Hospice Shops play a vital role raising funds towards the 5.7m it costs to provide these services and care. 14% of our income is from the NHS. The other 86% of our income is generated from other sources such as fundraising and retail. So we really do rely on your support and generosity. Our shops make a substantial contribution towards the costs at St Wilfrid’s Hospice.
We have 12 shops 3 of which are furniture shops. You can donate to any of our local shops or at our Donation centre, If you have any questions please contact us before you donate.