Hadrians Wall Trek 2021 – Chestnut Tree House children’s hospice
The perfect location for a UK challenge, ‘step back in time’ and hike along with one of Britain’s most famous historic landmarks, Hadrians Wall – 25 miles in just one weekend!
Friday 25 June 2021 – Sunday 27 June 2021
Follow in the footsteps of the Roman legions and trek 25 miles from Lanercost Priory to Brocolitia. This route encompasses breathtaking views and historic ruins along with the most remarkable Roman monument in the country, Hadrian’s Wall. With the picturesque Northumbrian countryside as a backdrop, join in and conquer the wall on this classic challenge!
An amazing experience with fantastic support awaits – everything from the tented village to exceptional guides and glorious food.
The event is outside in the fresh air and will follow any social distancing guidelines in place.
We will support you every step of the way.
You will also get full support and hospitality all the way from the Hadrian’s Wall Challenge team!
- For all levels of experience
- Join as an individual or team
- All meals will be provided from dinner on day 1 through to lunch on day 3
- Two nights’ camping (tents provided on a twin share basis, individual available)
- All meals from dinner on day 1 to through to lunch day 3
Sign up and fundraising options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Sign up today on the Global Adventure Challenges website.
Alternatively, if you have already booked the event and are wishing to support Chestnut Tree House please let us know as we would love to support you with your challenge.
Email the Events Team at email@example.com or call 01323 403835.
Now’s the time to make a difference for little local heroes and their families.
Chestnut Tree House helps families live For the Now. By providing safe spaces for enjoyment. By helping parents and carers find time for themselves. By supporting families in their final moments together.
By taking on your challenge for Chestnut Tree House you can really make a difference.