JURASSIC COAST CHALLENGE – ellenor
Join team ellenor and 2,000 others of all ages and experience this unforgettable challenge, which will take you along the spectacular Jurassic Coast -a World Heritage Site.
Dorset’s fabulous Jurassic Coast provides a stunning setting for this new and testing challenge – with some glorious views enroute and a few hills in between! A Saturday morning start in Poole, past Sandbanks, a short ferry ride, and 100km of trails and famous landmarks before the finish line and an overwhelming sense of achievement.
Whether you’re a regular walker and new to endurance events, or an occasional marathon runner looking to up the distance, this challenge is for you, with full support & the best hospitality through day & night. Your journey will be unforgettable, and with some determination, spirit, and resolve – anyone can take on the Jurassic Coast!
What is included:
- Rest stops every 12.5km – covered with seating, toilets & rest areas
- FREE – food & drinks – catering to all dietary requirements
- First aid support – at stops & en route
- Fully signed route & online maps
- Chip-timing – keeping track of you
- Trek Masters – to help guide you
- Group departures during the night
- Baggage transfer service
- Emergency support & route pick ups
- Shuttles for retirees to take you forward
- Bookable transfers before and after your Challenge
- Medal, T shirt & glass of fizz at the finish!
Our support for you
We pride ourselves on giving our runners all the support they need, after all you’ll be raising important funds to ensure we can continue to offer our services free of charge.
You can expect to receive:
- A fundraising support pack equipped with loads of fundraising tips and materials (to be requested) to support with your fundraising
- A bright orange ellenor vest – to help you stand out from the crowd
- A dedicated event fundraiser who will be on hand to answer your questions.
- An invitation to visit the hospice at Gravesend to find more about the amazing work your fundraising is supporting!
- For more information please contact our Events Team on 01474 320007, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org