Paws 4 Pilgrims – Pilgrims Hospices
Paws 4 Pilgrims 2020 – embark on a 5k walk with your four-legged friend on Sunday 29 March.
This spring, join hundreds of dog walkers as you embark on our popular 5km sponsored dog walk along the beautiful Deal coastline towards Walmer before returning. After the walk, why not enter your furry friend in some of the classes in our fun dog show; with ‘fastest sausage catcher’ and ‘dog most like its owner’ being popular choices. With refreshments and stalls to enjoy too, it’s a great day out for the whole family. Paws for thought and raise funds for Pilgrims!
Fundraising – There’s no minimum sponsorship; dogs are asked to use their puppy dog eyes to raise as much sponsorship as they can!
- 8.30am: Registration opens
- 10.30 am – 12 pm: 5k walk along the Deal coastal route
- 12pm – 3.30pm: Fun dog show
- Download a Pilgrims Hospices sponsorship form for your dog
- Make a JustGiving page
- Top tips for raising sponsorship
- See how money you raise can help.
The Bandstand, Deal, CT14 7EB
Phone: Karen Kenward 01843 233 934