ZipWire Challenge – Bolton Hospice
Please note that due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have rescheduled the 2020 zipwire challenge. The new confirmed date is Saturday 6th March 2021. If you have previously registered, registration will automatically be transferred to the new date which we will share with you all as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding your registration please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zip into 2021 with a unique and exhilarating experience, and take on the fastest zip line in the world! You’ll soar over Penrhyn Quarry where you could travel at speeds of over 100mph for Bolton Hospice!
We will have just 10 places available, each including an exclusive participant pack and t-shirt to help you raise sponsorship for your 2020 challenge.
Registration is a discounted rate of £40 per participant (usually £89 each) with a suggested minimum sponsorship of £250
Coach travel is included with pick up and drops off from Bolton Hospice.
- WeightMin 30kg Max 120kg**
- HeightMin (4ft) Max (7ft)
- AgeMin 10yrs
- 10-17yrs require a participating adultRatio 1:3
- Supervision Ratio1 participating adult for every 3 participating children
- There are medical restrictions that may preclude participation, for full details please see www.zipworld.co.uk/medical-restrictions
- **There may be times where weather conditions mean this adventure cannot operate. If the Zip Wire company need to amend weight restrictions or delay adventures on the day of your adventure, we will notify you.
Ready to face your fears? Experience the ultimate adrenaline rush? Book your place today!