About Hospice of St Francis
About This Shop
The Hospice of St Francis is an independent charity providing professional support and care for people with terminal illness. We bring peace, comfort and dignity to people and help them live life to the full, for whatever time is left. Our care is tailored to each patient’s individual whether that’s in our In-Patient Unit, as an outpatient or in patient’s homes.
All our care is given free of charge. The Hospice of St Francis is an independent voluntary hospice and is a registered charity receiving only around 18% of its funding from the NHS. We rely on the generosity of our local community to fund the remaining 82% of our costs.
We have eleven shops. Our eight Love to Give charity shops raise vital funds towards patient care and play a key role in our fundraising efforts each year. Each stocks a range of quality donated items including clothing, accessories, bric a brac, and books. The ninth is our award winning inspirational gift and interiors shop which sells a unique range of designer- led gifts, and accessories. British and local designers are strongly supported and ever changing stock means it is at the forefront of new trends and product design. A selection of our favourite products is also available online www.numbertwentyonline.co.uk
number twenty 20 Lower Kings Road Berkhamsted Hertfordshire HP4 2AB
Returned to Glory our Home Store Showroom sells pre-loved furniture, home ware, lighting, mirrors, soft furnishings and fabric. By displaying items in the context of room sets a complete look and style is evoked. The Manager has many years’ experience working as an interior designer so expert advice is on hand. Returned to Glory also hosts The Cutting Table Workshops which runs a programme of creative workshops in everything from crochet and knitting to lampshades embellishment.
Returned to Glory Northbridge Road Berkhamsted Hertfordshire HP4 1EH