About Paul Sartori Foundation
About This Shop
Paul Sartori was a remarkable man who saw the need for hospice care in Pembrokeshire. Whilst trying to answer this need, he himself became ill and died from cancer at the age of 39.
In his memory, a group of people began to bring his ideas to fruition, and in May 1981 the Paul Sartori Foundation was formed and in the following year began providing Hospice Care in Pembrokeshire.
Paul Sartori Foundation is a registered charity offering specialised and supportive care for those living with a life limiting illness. The charity also aims to help the relatives and immediate carers close to the patient during the illness and through the bereavement period.
The Hospice at Home service is available 365 days of the year and operates a 24/7 on-call service. Our team is able to offer more people the choice to stay at home during the final stages of a terminal illness. Our services are offered free of charge. We work hard to raise funds through various means and 13% from the National Health Service and Pembrokeshire County Council, We are very grateful to the community of Pembrokeshire which helps us raise the other 87% of our funds.