About Primrose Hospice
About This Shop
Primrose Hospice works as part of a community team to support adults who have been diagnosed with a life-limiting illness. We also support families, carers, and loved ones.
The hospice works as part of a wider team of professionals, providing palliative care across North East Worcestershire. We offer a high quality, efficient and friendly service, which responds to the needs of an individual, at every stage of their illness.
At Primrose Hospice we:
· provide specialist palliative care for patients with progressive, life-limiting illnesses; our care covers physical, psychological, social and spiritual care;
· act as a key worker, ensuring patients and their families are involved in decisions concerning their care and treatment, allowing them to make informed choices
· encourage and support patients to achieve quality in their daily living and make informed decisions about their care;
· support patients and their family members, both adults and children through our range of Family Support Services;
· offer bereavement support to relatives and friends of patients irrespective of age, faith, and background;
· make sure patients and their family have the opportunity to discuss their chosen place of care and eventual place of death – whether at home, in hospital, in a hospice or nursing home
· provide support for patients at various stages of their illness by the provision of counselling, information, and complementary therapies